As a student of Leadership theory, one of the most important tenets is that leadership is a skill that must be studied and developed. Given it’s importance and relevance to every person living, I’m committed to its study and sharing this knowledge. Here’s a list of available materials.
- Leadership: Theory and Practice. Northouse, Peter G. (2010). SAGE Publications, Inc
- Leadership. Burns, J. (1978). New York: Harper Perennial.
- Transforming Leadership. Burns, J. (2004). New York: Harper Perennial.
- Leadership for Innovation : how to organize team creativity and harvest ideas (Second ed.). Adair, J. (2007). London: Kogan age.
- Leaders; Strategies for taking charge (Second ed.). Bennis, W., & Nanus, B. (1997). New York: First HarperBusiness.
- Leadership in Organizations (First ed.). Bertocci, D. (2009). Plymouth: University Press of America.
- Managing Change In Organizations (6th ed.). Carnall, C. (2014). Harlow: Pearson Education.
- The Practice of Leadership (First ed.). Conger, J., & Riggio, R. (2007). San Fransisco: John Wiley & Sons.
- The Practice of Management (2 ed.). Drucker, P. (2007). Butterworth-Heinemann.
- Managing in the Next Society. Drucker, P. (2003). St. Martin’s Griffin
- Leading Change Kotter, J. P. (1996). Harvard Business School Press.
- The Theory and Practice of Change Management Hayes, J. (2010). Palgrave Macmillan.
- Introducing Leadership Pardey, D. (2016). Burlington: Butterworth-Heinemann.
- Leadership in Organizations Yukl, G. (2012). Academic Internet Publishers Incorporated.
- Meeting the Innovation Challenge Isaksen, S., & Tidd, J. (2006). West Sussex: John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
- Understanding Change Holbeche, L. (2006). Oxford: Butterworth-Heinemann.
- The Leadership Challenge M. Kouzes, J., & Z. Posner, B. (2007). San Fransisco: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Management and Organizational Behaviour Hersey (2012). Harlow: Pearson Education Limited.
- Leadership for Innovation. Munshi, N. (2005). First. London: Aim Research.
- Organizational Change Senior, B., & Fleming, J. (2006). FT/Prentice Hall.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!